At the start of the season, I set myself 5 goals for the year:
- Finish a half ironman in under 4h30
- Finish an Ironman in 9h15
- Bike under 5 hours in an Ironman
- Qualify for The Championship
- Finish in the top ten at Slovakman
And here is how I did:
Finish a half ironman in under 4h30
I didn’t just finish one in under 4h30, but three!
Finish an Ironman in 9h15
I finished SChloss-Moritzburg in 9h17, not quite making 9h15 but this was what I worked out was the best I could do and so I am still pleased with this result
Bike under 5 hours in an Ironman
I managed this twice this year. I biked 4h57 in Moritzburg and 4h50 in Podersdorf
Qualify for The Championship
Not only did I qualify but I won my AG!
Finish in the top ten at Slovakman
I also achieved this and finished 7th!