After my first triathlon of the year last Saturday, I decided it is time to put my goals for the 2018 season here for all to see.
I am feeling quite excited about the year now! Last year I focussed too much on swimming and I felt my run and bike suffered a bit so this year I have gone back to my old training formula, with some tweaks here and there. I explain them more here.
Anyway, as the title says, here are my goals for 2018:
- Qualify for IM 70.3 Worlds
- Finish in Top 3 in AG in Trumer triathlon challenge
- Finish Challenge Almere in top 5 in AG
- Improve on run performance from 2017
- Complete a power-based end of season marathon